Top Architecture Colleges in India
Architecture is an emerging field of today. Well to enter in Architecture you need to have clear entrance exams,these are following- AIEEE, IIT, NATA these exams are taken on National Level and different state organizes exams for architecture on their own level And NATA (NATIONAL APTITUDE TEST FOR ARCHITECTURE) is essential for every student who is entering in the Architecture field. You need to practice for Drawing, Mathematics, Perspective Drawing and some General Knowledge.Except Drawing all subjects are common as AIEEE,so Drawing you can learn by a Drawing Teacher.and the syllabus of NATA and AIEEE is almost common.
6. JUFOE – K
8. NIT – T
9. BIT – Mesra
10.L S Raheja
Entrance Exams for Architecture Colleges
Anna University of Tamil Nadu organizes the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test/TANCET for admission into MBA, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch, and M.Plan.
UP SEE Exam is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University for admission into higher education programs in Uttar Pradesh. Know more about UP State Entrance Test or UPTU SEE.
NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture, which serves as a gateway to bachelor’s degree in architecture.
The CBSE conducts All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) for admission into various Engineering/Architecture programmes at UG level.
Under the supervision of the Government of Kerala all the Engineering, Medical, Agricultural, Veterinary and Architecture colleges in Kerala jointly conduct a common entrance test KEAM/Kerala CEE for admission to various professional courses.
RPET Exam is conducted in Rajasthan for admission into the bachelors degree program in engineering, architecture and pharmacy. Know about Rajasthan PET which stands for Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test.
PTUCET is conducted for admission into the undergraduate level of engineering, architecture and pharmacy in Punjab. Check out about Punjab Combined Entrance Test or Punjab CET.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is an entry level test for admission into various programmes in Health Science, Engineering, Technology and Architecture offered by colleges/universities/institutes in Karnataka.
MP PET Exam
MP PET Exam is a state entrance test conducted for admission into courses in engineering, technology and architecture, in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
JNTU Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Test (PACET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
SRM Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted by the SRM University. Explore the article to know more about SRMEEE.
AMU Engineering Entrance Exam
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted for admission to B Tech and B Arch courses.
B.Arch is a professional course of 5 years duration which focuses on the study of various technical aspects concerning the field of Architecture. Aspirants who have successfully completed their higher secondary schooling can undergo this course. India is well known for numerous colleges and Universities offering B.Arch course including NITs and IITs. Below is the list of best colleges in India offering B.Arch course.
- G.I.T.A.M School of Architecture, Andhra Pradesh
- M.N.R College of Architecture, Andhra Pradesh
- S.A.R College of Architecture, Andhra Pradesh
- Sri Venkateswara College of Architecture, Andhra Pradesh
- Vaishnavi School of Architecture and Planning, Andhra Pradesh
- Acharya School of Architecture, Karnataka
- B.M.S. College of Engineering, Karnataka
- Manipal University, Karnataka
- Anna University, Tamil Nadu
- Bharath University, Tamil Nadu
- Hindustan University, Tamil Nadu
- National Institute of Technology-NIT Calicut, Kerala
- College of Engineering, Kerala
- School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Ansal Institute of Technology, Haryana
- Budha College of Architecture, Haryana
- OM Institute of Technology and Management, Haryana
- College of Architecture, Punjab
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab
- R.I.M.T College of Architecture, Punjab
- Amity University, Uttar Pradesh
- AXIS Institute of Architecture, Uttar Pradesh
- Integral University, Uttar Pradesh
- Invertis University, Uttar Pradesh
- Lucknow College of Architecture, Uttar Pradesh
- Barkatullah University, Madhya Pradesh
- Indore Professional Studies Academy, Madhya Pradesh
- Institute of Management Technology, Madhya Pradesh
- Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Madhya Pradesh
- Angel Valley School of Architecture, Chhatisgarh
- Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Chhatisgarh
- CEPT University, Gujarat
- Gujarat University, Gujarat
- Institute of Architecture, Gujarat
- College of Architecture and Town Planning, Rajasthan
- Jai Narain Vyas University, Rajasthan
- Aayojan School of Architecture, Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Technical University, Rajasthan
- B.K.P.S College of Architecture, Maharashtra
- Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture, Maharashtra
- I.E.S College of Architecture, Maharashtra
- Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College, Maharashtra
- North Maharashtra University, Maharashtra
- Shivaji University, Maharashtra
- Bengal Engineering and Science University, West Bengal
- Indian Institute of Technology-IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal
- Jadavpur University, West Bengal
- Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Orissa
- College of Engineering and Technology, Orissa
- Piloo Mody College of Architecture, Orissa
- Guwahati College of Architecture, Orissa
- Royal School of Architecture, Orissa
- Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim
- Birla Institute of Technology, Bihar