Brochure and Forms for 2013 will be available in May 2013.
Scheme of Examination
1.Candidates need to attempt the MAH-AR-CET (Common Admission Test) for admission to 5 year degree course in Architecture in Government Aided Colleges or Unaided Colleges who have given consent for the CAT and CAP (Centralized Admission Process)
2. The MAH-AR-CET-2013 examination will consist of one common question paper of maximum 200 marks in the subjects of Aesthetic Sensitivity and Drawing to test the aptitude of the candidate for architecture degree course.
3. The Paper Pattern is as follows:
Aesthetic Sensitivity Section will have 7 questions for 100 marks.
Drawing Section will have 2 questions for 100 marks.
4. For Syllabus of Aptitude Test – MAH-AR-CAT Syllabus – 13 Sep 2012
5. MAH-AR-CET Sample Papers
6. There are about 8 colleges that admit students to 427 seats across Maharashtra based on MAH-AR-CET marks.MH-AR-CET-Seat distribution
7. The questions will be set only in English, not in any other language.
8.Approximately 5,300 students apply for the exam. The exam is for 3 hours.
9.The key dates for MAH-AR-CET 2013 are:
|Notification from DTE||13 May 2013|
|Sale of brochure||25 May 2013 onwards|
|Online Application submission||25th April to 2nd May 2013|
|MAH-AR-CET 2012 exam||19th May 2013|
|Declaration of results of MAH-AR-CET 2012||27th May 2013 (5.00 Pm)|
Eligibility for Candidates applying for MAH-AR-CET
10. The minimum qualification for appearing for MAH-AR-CET is passed or appearing for 10+2 (Class XII) or equivalent exam (Read more) with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for OBC, SC, ST & PH category) and Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
11. The marks for MAH-AR-CET 2012 will be considered for admission for the current academic year 2012-13 only. There is no provision for carry forward of results.
12. Candidates should attain minimum 40% or 80 marks (35% or 70 marks for OBC, SC, ST and PH Category) in the MAH-AR-CET to become eligible to participate in the Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
13. There are separate eligibility criteria for Foreign Nationals or NRIs, J&K Migrants, GoI candidates, children of defence personnel. Please refer to details in Information Brochure.