Why Join PAHAL?
PAHAL commits to making creative education accessible to all. In this path, we have been initiated many workshops and career fairs in order to reach unreachable but due to our limited resources and capacity, we are just able to touch the tip of the iceberg.We believe this platform will definitely boost our initiative and ensures the goals of National Curriculum Framework, 2005 to provide children with opportunities and means to develop their creative expressions with capacity for aesthetics appreciation.
- 18 Years of Academic Excellence: Pahal was being established in the year 1999 under the supervision of Kiran Singh.
- 17 Centres across India: We have a presence in Delhi (4 Centres – Preet Vihar, South Ex, Janakpuri, Pitampura), Gurugram, Kolkata, Pune, Bengaluru, Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Dehradoon, Haridwar, Bhopal, Patna, Ranchi, Ludhiana.
- 1500+ Successful stories: Every year from Pahal more than 1500 students qualify in Design and Architecture exams and get enrolled in Top Design and Architecture Colleges like NID, NIFT, IIT-CEED, IIT-UCEED, SPA Delhi and Bhopal, CEPT, NIT etc
- Top Rankers: In the year 2016 and 2017 NID and NIFT Toppers AIR-1 was from Pahal which shows the quality of Education at Pahal and the curriculum for entrance exams followed by us.
- Faculty Selection with an edge: Faculty selection follows a thorough process of written test, Demonstration Lecture and Final one to one interview with the director.
- Regular Feedback of Faculties: We take feedback of faculties from the students about their lectures.
- Mentors: Our faculties are a catalyst for the students as they have excellence academic and Teaching background which always motivates students to work hard and find out best from themselves. Our Mentors are highly professional and Alumni of top institutes like NID, NIFT, SPA, Jamia Millia, IIT-CEED, BTech and Fine Arts.
- Competitive Environment: Highly competitive environment motivates students to a learning approach that beings best results.
- 90% Success Rate: We have 90% success rate that shows Pahal sincerity and quality with discipline.
- Well Defined Curriculum: Small size batch of 20 students, Exclusive study material, Online Test Series, Monthly Test report, Doubt clearing sessions, Mock test, Bilingual approach in order to reach regional gap, Workshops and Educational Tours, Outdoor Sketching, Guest Lecture by Industry Experts, Personality Development Classes.
- Parents Teacher Meeting: This enables better interaction of Parent with our mentors to analyse the progress of their wards.
- Infrastructure: In order to have inclusive classroom practice we have well equipped infrastructure with audio and visual.
- Scholarships: We have upto 100% merit based Scholarship for deserving students.
- Attendance: Daily attendance monitoring enables Parent to get informed by sms.