From Director Desk
“Words cannot describe the feelings when a student attributes his/her life’s success story to PAHAL”
PAHAL has fuelled the success story of many students in NIFT/NID/U-CEED/NATA & B.Arch Exams. This success is actually a journey which we take along with our students; we feel their emotions, their frustrations, their dreams, their vision, their struggles and their joys. We are testimonial to this experience which they remember as the most cherished achievement in their lives after qualifying the coveted competitive exams.
There are multiple coaching classes in India that prepare students for Design, Architecture and Fine Arts Colleges. Every institute concocts strategies, device methodologies to bridge the gap between the aspirants and their cherished field. This is where Pahal comes instrumental with:
- Its 17 years of expertise in analysing the pattern of the designing competitive exams.
- Endeavour every second to provide the best of facilities which reflects in its state of the Creativity, equipped classrooms.
- Teachers that have evolved to mentors.
- Applause worthy events are conducted to explore the ‘revolutionary’ creativity of the students.
- Aspirants at their crucial phase of life where every ‘gap of year’ every investment of time and education either inches you towards or away from your CAREER Pahal keeps a vision for you on your behalf.
- We believe that Pahal is a Family and where we make sure that everyone is happy whether it’s Administrative, Students and Mentors.
- Our aim has been to nurture the students, give them right type of environment, sharpen their problem solving abilities and keep them always motivated.
- Some Facts and Figures of Pahal Result 2016.
- NIFT Result : 422 Students selected with
- 40 students in NIFT Top 100
- 18 Students in Top 50 for NIFT Master’s Program (MFM/M.Des/M.Ftech) highest compared to any Design institute in India.
- NIFT All India Rank 1, Neha Mishra, B.Design (Marks 82.10), General Category
- NIFT All India Rank 7, Richa Agarwal, B.Design (Marks 80.40), General Category
- NIFT All India Rank 3, Nandika Puri, M.Ftech (Marks 73.02), General Category
- NIFT All India Rank 4, Charu Diwakar, MFM
- NIFT All India Rank 2, Abdul Kalam, M.Design
- NID Result : 35 Students selected
- NID All India Rank 1, Soumil Singh, M.Design, Furniture Design
- NATA Result : 325 Students Selected
Pahal is Celebrating the Achievements of the GEMS it has produced, and you may be the NEXT………………
Mrs. Kiran Singh
Director (PAHAL School of Design)