Arch Academy of Design
The ARCH Academy of Design was set up in the year 2000 to impart industrially & globally relevant, specialized Education in Design. The Institution has developed as a centre of excellence in learning and innovation, and over the last fourteen years, has trained more than 6000 professionals and entrepreneurs from across the country.
The Academy offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Certificate courses in Fashion Design, Interior Design, Craft Product Design, Jewellery Design, Graphic Design, Design Communication, Lifestyle Accessory Design, Design Management, Strategic Management & Leadership, as well as Diploma & Certificate programmes in Visual Merchandising & Gemmology.
The ARCH Academy of Design has a strong International representation, with students from several countries like Sweden, Spain, Kuwait, the United Kingdom, the USA, Nepal, Iran, Canada, Korea, Japan, and Dubai etc. who have, at one time or the other, chosen to study here.
Why the Institute?
Since Jaipur is a thriving student city, the college experience at ARCH is about more than just classes. It is about discovering and developing an understanding of the culture while getting exposed to the art, craft and talent of the local creators; understanding and contributing in real ways to the evolution of sensibilities through the study and practice of Design.
The curriculum at ARCH encourages learners to develop knowledge and understanding of issues both local & global that has formed the basis of debate on the purposes and processes of design, and extends this knowledge and understanding through research, analysis and application of historical and contextual skills to selected fields of study.
ARCH academy of Design is setting up a Technology Business Incubator (TBI) under Rajasthan Startup Policy guidelines as a unique and first of its kind Social and Technology led innovation centre focused on craft, garments and design.
Rajasthan is a designers’ paradise with handicrafts, jewelry, textile and apparels as a mainstream, industry in the region. It contributes more than 50% of exports from the state and is a key thrust area for Rajasthan. Jaipur has also bagged the title of World’s Craft City and UNESCO named it as the City of Handicrafts. The Incubator at ARCH will provide it students’ facilities like high end machinery and equipment, sample creation laboratories, technical guidance and support, investment etc.
- Learning Centre Pearson BTEC HND Level 5
- International Degree from UK University
- Affiliated to University Of Rajasthan for Degree Programmes
- Authorized Learning Centre London Chamber Of Commerce & Industry (LCCI)
- Skills Knowledge Provider (SKP) Institution under the NVEQF Scheme of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) in the Applied Arts Sector for Jewellery Design
- International Foundation of Fashion Technology Institutes (IFFTI)
- International Council of Societies of Industrial Design (ICSID)
- The Hongkong Research Institute of Textiles and Apparel (HKRITA)
- Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI)
Industry Connect & Linkages:
- MSME-NID Design Clinic Scheme
- Development Commissioner Handicrafts, Ministry of Textiles
- Garment Exporters Association of Rajasthan (GEAR)
- Bagru Tex Park
- Access Development Services
- Indian Green Building Council
- Head Start
- TIE Rajasthan
- CII- Young Indians
- I Create
- National Entrepreneurship Network
- Startup Oasis
- Studio Autonium
- 91 Degree
- Sam Movies
Student Exchange Program
- De Montfort University, Leicester, UK
- University of Salford, UK
- Pearson’s BTEC Progression Routes in the UK include University of Bedfordshire, Heriot-Watt University, Coventry
- University, St Patrick’s College, Middlesex University, Swansea Metropolitan University, Bath Spa University et al.
- Textila Gymnasiet in Stockholm, Sweden
- Staff Exchange Program
- Under the Prime Minister’s Initiative for International Education (PMI2) of the British Council, ARCH in partnership with Doncaster College has received funding for the Staff Exchange Program and Skill Transfer between the two institutions.
- Collaborative Development Programs: Scotland-Jaipur Partnership Development Fund with Cardonald College, Glasgow (now Glasgow Clyde)
- UKIERI Grant 2012 for Institutional Capacity Building with PERTH, UHI, SCOTLAND
GUIDELINES AIEED 2016
(All India Entrance Examination for Design)
ARCH Academy of Design conducts AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design) for Undergraduate (4yr) & Postgraduate (2yr) programmes. For the convenience of prospective applicants, the Exam is conducted in two modes – Online and Offline (Centre Based).
ARCH invites applications for AIEED’16 towards its UG & PG programmes for Academic year 2016.
|UG programs||PG programs|
|Fashion Design||Fashion Design & Entrepreneurship|
|Fashion Design & Business||Interior Design & Entrepreneurship|
|Interior Design||Jewellery Design & Entrepreneurship|
|Interior Design & Business||Lifestyle Accessories Design|
|Jewellery Design & Business||Graphic Communication|
|Graphic Design & Communication||Garment Production & Export Management (GPEM)|
|Craft Product Design & Business|
|Lifestyle Accessories Design|
|Visual Arts (BVA Applied Arts)|
Admisson Calendar 2016
Important Dates- Candidates are free to choose their examination dates from the following:
- SERIES 2 Online Exam: 1st April – 15th June’16
- SERIES 2 Centre based Exam: 29th May’16
- Online Exam result declared: Within 7 working days of exam date
- Centre based Exam result declared on 10th June’16
- Final Result Declaration: Same date of the Interview
- Commencement of College: 4TH Week of July
Candidates are free to choose their examination dates from the following
|Application forms available from||01st December 2015 onwards|
|SERIES 2 Online Exam||1st April – 15th June’16|
|SERIES 2 Centre based Exam||29th May’16|
|Online Exam result declared||Within 7 working days of exam date|
|Centre based Exam result declared on||10th June’16|
|Final Result Declaration||Same date of the Interview|
|Interviews for PG||Last week of Feb-March|
|Final Result Declaration||Same date of the Interview|
|Commencement of College||4TH Week of July|
Format Of The Exam
Centre based Exam (Offline)
Structure Of Aieed Exam: Max Duration – 3 Hrs 15 Minute
Type Of Paper : AIEED (CAT + GAT) Creative Ability Test + General Ability Test
Eligibilty Criteria For Undergraduate Programmes:
- Students who have Appeared for/Cleared Class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to write AIEED Exam. Only these 10+2 Appearing or Cleared applicants are eligible for the UOR/International University degree component of the program. For Interior Design NATA Score or AIEEE Rank is valid.
- Class 10+1 Students can also write AIEED 2015-16. Qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in Academic yr 2017 after clearing the interview
Eligibilty Criteria For Postgraduate Programmes:
- 12th pass or above/ Graduates Students in any discipline from a recognized university can apply for this program
How To Apply – General Instructions
How To Fill Online Application Form
Visit ARCH website home page (www.archedu.org/www.aieed.com) and register your application. On successfully registering, an email and sms will be sent to the mobile number & email ID you have registered.
Online Application form: www.aieed.com/2016/onlineexam
How To Fill Offline Application Form
The application is available for INR 1500/- only. Please use one of the following options:
A. Purchase prospectus from ARCH Academy of Design Centre, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur either by Cash or DD drawn in favor of “Arch Educational Society” payable at Jaipur, & fill and submit the Form included in the package.
B. Purchase prospectus from selected BOI Branches by Cash (list available on website) & fill and submit the Form included in the package.
How To Take An Aieed Exam
1. Online Mode Of Aieed Exam
Students can write the Online Exam from either home or cyber café.
The candidates, whose forms have been accepted, will have to appear for the online entrance exam at the allotted date and time slot from 01 April 2016 to 15 June 2016.
DATES 01 Dec 2014 to 15 Feb 2015
Option 1: 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
Option 2: 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Option 3: 06:00 pm to 09:00 pm
|ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS||DATE(S) OF EXAMINATION||RESULTS OF EXAMINATION||COMMENCEMENT OF BATCH|
|ONLINE EXAM||1st April – 15th June’16||Within 7 working days of Exam date||Last week of July 2016|
|CENTRE BASED EXAM||May 29, 2016||June 10, 2015|
2. Centre Based Aieed Exam (Off Line)
Candidates can write the offline AIEED Centre Based examination from any of the 8 cities across India.
Jaipur | Delhi | Lucknow | Mumbai | Indore | Ahmedabad | Kolkata | Patna
The applicant can make a choice of any 3 exam centers in order of preference from the above list.
The selection of candidates is based on:
- Performance in past education field
- AIEED exam result
- Performance in Interview + Portfolio
Arch Academy of Design
Plot No. 9, Govind Marg,
Malviya Nagar Institutional Area,
Malviya Nagar, Jaipur-302017
Phone: +91-141-4060500 / 02 / 03
For admissions enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org