» Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
- During review tests, we advise students to be strictly honest in their own interest. However, if any student if found coping from his/her neighbour he/she will be terminated without any excuse.
- We do not appreciate students missing any classes or test without our prior permission.
- Students must be punctual and disciplined.
- Fee once paid is neither refundable nor transferable under any circumstances.
- The student has to maintain strict discipline in the class.
- Misbehaviour with professors, staff or colleagues by any student will not be pardoned.
- The decision of management is final.
- Students are expected to inform us about their Roll Numbers of various competitive examinations, they are appearing.
- Institute will be entitled to use photographs.
- Three colour passport size photographs must be attached with the admission form.
- Students are not allowed to interact with other students inside the classroom during period.
- No entry without the identity card. The student must carry the I-card and show it on entrance.
- In case the I-card is lost, the student will have to get a new card issued on his/her name and depositing a fine Rs. 100/-
- Tempering with the I-card and using any other means to enter the classroom is strictly prohibited.
- No visitors (except the parents of the students) will be allowed to meet the students inside the Institute campus. Even parents are requested, not to insist to meet their ward while the class is on.
- No completion of the assignments will imply due punishment.
- Smoking, chewing of Pan / Pan Masala / Gum, writing on the walls & desks, carrying sound producing electronic gadgets and any other undesirable acts are strictly prohibited in the institute premises.
Copyright © Visitor no.