NIFT Crash Course Batch
NIFT Crash Course Batch (60 Days / 45 Days / 30 Days / 15 Days)
NIFT Crash course batch is suitable for those students who can not attend regular batch of 1 year due to their academic involvement. Joining Crash course batch, they can brush up their design skills and also take Mock tests for time management.
Regular batch is Suitable for
- Students in Class XI
- Students more focused with their academic and Design field together
- Students XII Passed out
|Batch I & II||Students studying in class XII / Passed out||60 Days||6 days in a week||18 hours/week||Enroll Now|
|Batch I & II||Students studying in class XII / Passed out||45 Days||6 days in a week||18 hours/week||Enroll Now|
|Batch I & II||Students studying in class XII / Passed out||30 Days||6 days in a week||24 Hours /week||Enroll Now|
|Batch I & II||Students studying in class XII / Passed out||15 Days||6 days in a week||24 Hours / Week||Enroll Now|
- Comprehensive Classroom coaching by experienced faculties
- Special focus on developing Creative ability with drawing skills in the first year
- Regular interaction with Design Industry Experts through workshops
- Exposure to Design Industries through Educational Tour
- Space for exploring creative ideas and getting inspiration through real world with outdoor sketching
- Topic wise tests
- Doubt clearing sessions
- Mock tests along with access to portal for online practice test & exam update
- Parents Teachers meetings are organised after every Module Test to understand their performance and what course of actions are required to improve that.
- Last 5 years paper solving sessions help the students to understand the exam pattern.
- Design workshops with Industry experts to know their respective field.
- NIFT special study material along with previous year practice paper
- Studio Test preparation along with portfolio guidance
Study Materials during Admissions:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Analytical Reasoning
- Communication Ability
- Sketch Book
- Note Book
- Colour and Shading Pencils
- General Knowledge
- Design Work Book