NID Regular 1 Year Classroom Program
NID Regular 1 Year Classroom program which gives extensive training for entrance exams like NID, MITID, Srishti etc. Students opting for this program should be good at striking balance between board exams and entrance prep.
Regular batch is Suitable for
- Students in Class XI
- Students more focused with their academic and Design field together
- Students XII Passed out
|Weekend Batch I||Students studying in class XII||6-8 months||Saturday-Sunday||6 hours/week||Enroll Now|
|Weekend Batch II||Students studying in class XII||6-8 months||Sunday||4 hours/week||Enroll Now|
|Weekdays Batch||Students XII Passed out||6-8 months||4 days in a week||9 Hours / week||Enroll Now|
- Comprehensive Classroom coaching by experienced faculties
- Special focus on developing Creative ability with drawing skills in first year
- Regular interaction with Design Industry Experts through workshops
- Exposure to Design Industries through Educational Tour
- Space for exploring creative ideas and getting inspiration through real world with outdoor sketching
- Topic wise tests
- Doubt clearing sessions
- Mock tests along with access to portal for online practice test & exam update
- Parents Teachers meetings are organised after every Module Test to understand their performance and what course of actions are required to improve that.
- Last 5 years paper solving sessions help the students to understand the exam pattern.
- Design workshops with Industry experts to know their respective field.
- NID special study material along with previous year practice paper
- Studio Test preparation along with portfolio guidance
Study Materials during Admissions:
- Aptitude Test book – 1
- Aptitude Test book – 2
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Analytical Reasoning
- Communication Ability
- Sketch Book
- Note Book
- Colour and Shading Pencils
- General Knowledge
- Design Work Book