Digital painting is an emerging art form in which traditional painting techniques such as watercolor, oils,impasto, etc. are applied using digital tools by means of a computer, a digitizing tablet and stylus, and software.Digital painting thrives mostly in production art. It is most widely used in conceptual design for film, television and video games. Digital painting software such as Corel Painter, Adobe Photoshop, Art Rage,GIMP, Krita and openCanvas give artists a similar environment to a physical painter: a canvas, painting tools, mixing palettes, and a multitude of color options. There are various types of digital painting, including impressionism, realism, and watercolor.
Benefits of digital painting
Digitally painted images allow the choice of viewing on screen, or simply printed on paper for display. Other benefits include:
- it has had a large impact on speed painting.
- each stroke of the painting process can be captured for later replay and study.
- tools and resources are easy to access on the internet, so that anyone can learn.
- it makes it easy to learn to paint and to progress to ‘real’ painting.
- artists can creatively mix analog and digital methods
2. Elements of Designing software
3. Uses of software in Design, Drawing and Photography, Animation, FX Effect
4. Basics of PPT Making using MS Office Power Point 2007
· Do’s and Dont’s of PPT
5. Basics of Simple Image Enhancing Program using MS Office Picture Manger
· Adjustment of different elements, etc.
6. Introduction of Adobe Photoshop CS4
· Basic ofTools
· Photo Manipulation, Adjustment, Retouching
· Combining Images
· Uses of Filter and Special Effect
7. Using PH CS4 in Drawing and Sketching or Digital Painting.